Back in the day everyone was talking about how powerful video would be in the future. Well guess what? The future has already arrived. This has been a full-on video revolution year for marketers and small business in particular needs to really take note.
According to some statistics, 63% of businesses have started using video content marketing. Out of those 82% of businesses feel video marketing is an important part of their strategy. Video is progressing rapidly and will reach new heights sooner than we think. This trend is fueled by 83% of businesses believing that video marketing gives them a good ROI.
No doubt, video marketing is one of the newest additions to your promotion toolbox. You might still have your doubts. Is it really worth considering using videos for promoting your business? Do you have enough resources to create and use video content in your marketing?
The answer is simple: Yes, it’s worth it. Not only because everyone’s doing it but because video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools out there.
Why you might ask?
First things first. Videos can make you some serious money. Adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80% and Showpatrol’s team has made it so that video works well regardless of the category in which you deploy it.
Video can also lead directly to sales. Studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product subsequently bought it. So better start crafting your exciting product videos now or see one we made earlier.
If you think about it, the effectiveness of video is not even that surprising. After all, vision is our most dominant sense. Most information transmitted to our brain is visual. So if you are already using them you will know pictures can boost engagement massively. Imagine then, what moving pictures can do to your business?
If you don’t know where to start these easy to follow packages will give you the basics to get you started :
Consultation and Audit of your existing Video and Audio Content analysing pros and cons and delivering 3 top tips or ideas for boosting your audience and hooking them in.
Prices: £99 Early Bird/ £150 General Booking.
Two Day Presentation Workshop at a Central or West London Studio with Autocue, Green Screen and finished edited clips of you during interview or piece to Camera: The Course is guaranteed to
- Help you craft a cracking brand story using a tried and trusted filmmaking and theatre based 5 Act Structure.
- Showing you how to best present that Story Live or Recorded, with or without autocue using tried and trusted Actors Techniques and Advertising Psychology of Promotions.
- Showcases some of the best the Apps and Software to plan and structure your Content Strategy on a budget and shoot for yourself on as and when you need.
- Introduce the Kit you need on set to get you high quality results.
- Introduce the way your Video Team will work with you to shoot your perfect Video.
- What to wear and what to avoid.
- How to easily write a script that your audience love and that does not feel “scripted”.
- How to create Charisma in a matter of minutes.
- How to create a relaxed and easy manner and make the most nervous candidate look effortless all within a fun and carefree environment.
Prices: £499 or £997 From August
If you buy any of our Filming and Editing Packages and attend the Two Day workshop you get 25% off and all referral who mention your name at booking also earn 25% off so if you refer 4 friends your place is actually FREE!
All courses are lead by TV and Video Producer Michelle Brooks who has over twenty years’ experience in TV and Video Promotions and whose clients include the BBC, Sky TV, Media Trust and Twitter UK. She is assisted by working and experienced broadcast professionals who can also give feed back on ability and potential..
For details of further up and Coming courses email email@example.com